Tuesday, March 10, 2009
I've Been Tagged
I have just been "tagged" by Edward Burton, a fabulous artist I met through the Different Strokes from Different Folks Blog. Thank you Edward!
So, the rules of the game are as follows...1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules in your blog. 3. Write five random things about yourself. 4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them. 5. Let each person know they've been tagged.
Here are my 5:
1. My Dad was a Motorcycle Cop with the City of Atlanta from 1960 to 1970 , so the sound of a Harley makes me think of listening for my Daddy to come home.
2. I was in down town London during its only Hurricane since the 1700’s
3. My sister writes Fan fiction about cowboys and host a writers web site JordanMckenzie.com
4. I like to scuba dive, kayak, ski, trout fish, hunt and other guy things....
5. I love books and movies dealing with psychology and human nature.... I must get that from my Mom!
For my links I have tagged 3 people:
1. Teresa Madsen
2. Kay Lybrand
3. Marilyn M. King