Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Watching Over You


“Watching Over You”
Oil on Canvas
11” x 14”

Well the last show for a bit is coming up this weekend! I am headed to Artisphere in Greenville, SC. I have been told it’s a great show but it’s my first time, so heres to crossing my fingers!!! If the quality of work is any indication it should be wonderful, I am really looking forward to checking out some of these artist. They have a link to most of them on their webpage and several are very impressive!

This is one of my latest paintings and I will say it was a blast to paint! I had already began it before I saw Karin’s Challenge on DSFDF but it makes me sorry I did not have time to participate in the last one!


2 comments:

Dana Cooper Fine Art said...

Wow Amanda! I am thrilled to be the first to comment on this amazing piece. It is very solid in it's composition and color. A real winner in my book!
Good luck with your show!!

Teresa said...

This is lovely Amanda! Hope your show went well, I look forward to hearing about it :O)