Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Great Weekend for an Outdoor Show!!!






These are a few shots I found of what the Atlanta area looked like this weekend, not a pretty sight!
A bit wet for me! I was blown away by the amount of artist that stuck it out and endured the weather. I am not sure how many of us would had we known just how bad it was going to get. I still managed to make some sales and won first place in the painting category. Thanks to the coordinators for all their hard work, and all of you crazy patrons that made your way out to Roswell this weekend, it was quite a show in more ways than one!!

2 comments:

Dana Cooper Fine Art said...

Wow Amanda...amazing photos!
Congratulations on your first place award.

Edward Burton said...

Amazing photos indeed! Congratulations on your sales and your first place, Amanda!